Polyaspartic Concrete Coating
“Fast curing high quality coating perfect for quick turnaround projects that need to be completed in one day.”Epoxy & Polyaspartic Gallery
Projects Featuring SunOne Polyaspartic (click to enlarge)
SunOne Product Video
The SunOne polyaspartic coating solution was designed for projects that need to be back in service in one day, while still providing the best in coating technology. SunOne is an extremely fast curing primer and finish coat and was designed for a variety of seamless commercial and residential floor spaces.
Features and benefits:
- The fast curing properties means flooring projects can be turned over in one day.
- There is no need to postpone application due to weather, because it can be installed with a range of surface temperatures, anywhere from 20° F to 140° F.
- It is UV stable which will prevent yellowing or blushing of the coating.
- It is chemical and stain resistant, making it resistant to hot tire marks, oils, gasoline and other chemicals.
- It has better and higher abrasion resistance than an epoxy or urethane coating, meaning added durability, longer life and reduced maintenance.
Where to use it: The SunOne system is ideal for:
- Commercial and Residential Garages
- Commercial Kitchens
- Fire Stations
- Vehicle Showrooms
- Restaurants, Bars and Nightclubs
- Automotive Service Facilities
- Pool Decks and Patios
- Locker Rooms and Break Rooms
- Horizontal and Vertical applications
- …Anywhere there is concrete!
How it’s done: Sundek’s advanced technology means that SunOne was designed with enough work time that it can be applied by brush and roller. Following application of the first bond/primer coat, there is the option to seed chips or quartz beads into the wet surface. This will add slip resistance as well as provide a decorative, seamless floor solution. The effects are then encased with the application of a second top-coat.